GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-1-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

So this is what it looks like when the wheels completely fall off.

Worst offensive production ive seen from any team this year. We need Hurts back bad. And for the people saying that’s not rooting for the team, are you having fun right now? 

Steichen has no gameplan today and Minshew. cant execute probably due to a heavy night of partying or something. 
Hurts will be ready for the Giants game now - I’m sure of it, but it didn’t need to be this way. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Here's my point, Imagine in the WR can't get off the line. He catches nothing.

And it gives the D line more time to get to Dalton. Why doesn’t Gannon see that. 

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Exactly. 

Saints did the same thing, and they hit a deep pass. 

Hurts should have played today, now have to win next week and he may be rusty after sitting for 3 weeks

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:

Don't think it matters, one and done probably. 

I think they make a deep run with a bye and Hurts playing. But the bye is slipping away.

Last week I thought we had more than enough to secure the top seed, watching this, I'm not sure any more, offensively this is embarrassing, they'll limp into the play offs with no confidence and whoever we get will dink and dunk TOP us out of the playoffs while Gannon stands holding his dingus refusing to adjust.

So this is not the case and its not conspiracy but Steichen and Gannon are calling the game exactly like someone would if they had money on the Saints.

Seth Joyner made this crystal clear. The Saints can't stop the run and are very good vs the pass.

pass pass pass pass pass pass pass...

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

How did Minshew do so well last week and this week nothing?

I think nobody knows. That's why you can't overlook any game in the NFL. 

Just now, Lman said:

How do we know? Can't be much worse than this.

I watched him at ND for years and saw him start last year for NO. Trust me, he’ll be throwing pick-6’s. 

Archived