GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-1-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Draw for Kamara another first down. TD here ends it. Yet another wide open receiver and a first down.

Should've played Hurts. Honestly no matter the outcome of this game I'm done watching this crap show. Minshew is garbage.

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Dalton is 13 for 13...let that sink in

just pitch and catch all day long, no challenge to the recievers at the los

So do opposing QBs need to go 100/100 before Gannon determines that zone isn’t working for this Defense? This guy is an idiot. 

Just signed on here, so don't know what has been said up until now. But you freaking Minshew maniacs, whoever you are, should be prostrating yourselves before us in shame. We had a chance to get Foles for nothing; NO WAY are we in this predicament the last couple weeks with him.

Yeah don't get cocky with the INT. The defense has looked like dung and they finally get a positive play.

OK, who had 'Josiah Scott comes to the rescue' on their new year's day bingo card? Not me...

So last week Dak was perfect against zone D so what does Gannon do? Yep you guessed it! More zone! He's a moron

Does Gannon think they're going to run out of time? This soft ass zone is seriously the stupidest crap I have ever seen.  

I'll take that int.

Archived