GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-1-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, Eldereagle1 said:

🤡 - Gannon

🤡 - Siriannni 

🤡 - Minshew 

🤡 - Defense 

🤡 - Mailata/Driscoll (shared award)

This halftime game analysis brought to you by Schlitz Beer and your local Dollar General.

Honestly I don't think the tackles have been that bad. The QB  refuses to throw the ball. When you hold it for 10 seconds on every play you are going to get sacked no matter who is at tackle.

I agree with everything else.

Just now, PoconoDon said:

This season may well be remembered as an epic collapse.

I have a feeling it will be. 13 wins and you don’t get the 1 seed or your division. And all you needed was 1 win in 3 weeks and you lose them all. That would be a collapse of epic proportions.

Just now, nceagle20 said:

Limped off with help Of trainer

🤦‍♂️

on a meaningless play nonetheless 

why does the coaching staff continue to put players in harms way with this dope calls? 

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Do we actually think this team can score? And score twice? They’ve done absolutely nothing to instill faith.

Can they? Yes, but its gonna take better play calling.

Can we go back to the game vs Chicago and take the L but Jalen stays healthy? Please. I don't like this timeline.

Can't watch it at all out here in New Mexico, but listening to Merrill has been depressing cause this team did not come to play today.

1 minute ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Guess it's a good thing I'm not getting the game in north jersey

Yup it is. Idk why I’m even watching.

1 minute ago, EaglesIreland said:

Was only kind of half watching the first half but what I did see wasn’t good.

Well, that’s good. A half-a s s e d effort deserves half watching.

I watched a 7-2 Eagles tea mend up 7-9...THIS season feels worse because of the lost potential. This just sucks.

What the F are we watching today?  The ain’ts are just laughing in their faces.

Didn’t think we’d win a SB this season, still don’t, but now with all the injuries and the division uncertainty, it’s looking like a one and done playoff scenario. Still, we really improved in a very short period of time and the future looks bright. Hopefully brighter when Gannon moves on. 

Just now, metal said:

Honestly I don't think the tackles have been that bad. The QB  refuses to throw the ball. When you hold it for 10 seconds on every play you are going to get sacked no matter who is at tackle.

This.

It was exactly the same as late stage Wentz, he was holding the ball so damn long there wasn't an O Line on Earth that could hold up 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Of course, on a play that was totally unnecessary and had no shot of scoring. 

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

They deserve some blame. They opened on the field, and showed no resistance at all.

True but 13 points in a half isn’t terrible. They tightened up and held them to a couple field goals at least. Offense has been way, way worse than the defense today. 

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:

Of course, on a play that was totally unnecessary and had no shot of scoring. 

Things just keep getting worse. What desk did they make to make all late season stuff happen?

Just now, SkippyX said:

I have a novel idea for the 2nd half.

RUN THE BALL!!!

Why would you do that? The pass has worked so well 😂

Welp here comes the second half. Let’s see if it’s any better. But I’m not expecting much.

2 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

This.

It was exactly the same as late stage Wentz, he was holding the ball so damn long there wasn't an O Line on Earth that could hold up 

I don’t disagree. 

Is there any logical reason why we have 15 drop backs and 2 rushes in a half of NFL Football… with a backup QB and RT? 

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

This.

Mialata has been poor this year. He has been beat all season, while still healing/playing with the shoulder injury. Driscoll we already knew was going to be a problem against Cam Jordan.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

He's built like a stick man. He's a purely finesse WR who is best at the sideline. You don't screen it to him and expect him to survive big hits. He doesn't have the body for it. Just more evidence that the GM gets too enamored wit h1 trait to the exclusion of everything else and the coaches are stupid in their use of limited players.

Archived