GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-1-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

4 Carrie’s for Sanders!  What is siriani’s issue with running the damn ball?

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

The worst was the empty backfield on 1st down. Why would you show one dimension there?  Baffling play calling 

A big balances later but of course a terrible penalty costs them. Thanks guys for showing it to us agsin 👎

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Seems to be the norm. 

This is why it’s hard to really get into NFL games. Non players should not be able to dictate who wins a game. I just keep telling myself it’s for entertainment, right? 

Just now, QuinnWR4 said:

That TD getting called back just indicates to me that we’re not winning this game, no matter what. We’re just going to get every back break, and every bad call and ball bounce is going to go against us. 

Yup its one of those games.

this is where you bring heat, you have to pressure Dalton here and get a quick 3 and out 

They have to go to eye in the sky ref that can overrule the clowns on the field.

Its not because fans of team x care about bad calls. How can you bet on something so obviously fixed by stupid refs?

Gotta stop them and get them off the field on this 3rd down.

I don't understand  how QBs can take so many hits and sacks but still have good stat completions.  Not against the Eagles.

Just now, Swimm said:

I don't understand  how QBs can take so many hits and sacks but still have good stat completions.  Not against the Eagles.

They don’t blitz, they send 4 with 5 guys blocking every play. They don’t jam, they don’t get physical, they just give everyone free runs.

Archived