EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season thru Week 9 - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Collinsworth is sucking him dry 

I can’t wait to curb stomp the 9ers in front of that clown.

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Rooting against Dallas is a reflection of a lack of confidence in our Eagles.

Dallas is a very good, but lesser team.  They have a schedule with similar difficulty to ours.  We get 2 chances to take care of business against them.  If you think our hold on the division is so weak that we need external help to beat them, then you really don’t think much of the Eagles.

Meanwhile, SF is the non Philly class of the conference and has a cupcake schedule, which makes it VERY hard for any team with our schedule to keep up with them.  We should be rooting for them to take an L at every opportunity.

Correct, what I was thinking too.

2 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said:

Give me

T.O

Julio Jones

Larry Fitzgerald

Marvin Harrison

Andre Johnson

Justin Jefferson

Reggie Wayne

Pittsburgh Antonio Brown

Devante Adams

Isaac Bruce 

Tyreek is in year 8.  He puts up another 2-3 years of stats then he can be mentioned with those guys.  

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

Correct, what I was thinking too.

I think Dallas losing is better. Even if they win this win, with SF weak schedule they’ll likely be a top 2 seed regardless. We have to own the division to get HFA, every loss Dallas gets makes our road easier. 

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Tyreek is in year 8.  He puts up another 2-3 years of stats then he can be mentioned with those guys.  

Maybe eventually, I don’t doubt his talent. 

5 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said:

Give me

T.O

Julio Jones

Larry Fitzgerald

Marvin Harrison

Andre Johnson

Justin Jefferson

Reggie Wayne

Pittsburgh Antonio Brown

Devante Adams

Isaac Bruce 

I think Hill has taken over games in ways that just about no one on that list has.  Not a lot of Lombard’s on this list either…Hill at least has 1.

Seems like we never run plays like that in the red zone.  You see it all the time from teams where guys are running open. 

You telling me we can't run a play like that for Stoll where he's blocking and leaks out to the flat?

Man this shows the Cowboys are pretenders. Their D looks pedestrian and their O looks bad.

35 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Should’ve kept Mack hollins 

You mean David Boston 2.0

2 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said:

Maybe eventually, I don’t doubt his talent. 

He's not top 5 right now.  If he keeps up his production for years to come then yeah he could be top 5.

SF@CLE might be an interesting watch next week… good defense, an offense that wants to run it up the gut and coming off a bye.

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I think Hill has taken over games in ways that just about no one on that list has.  Not a lot of Lombard’s on this list either…Hill at least has 1.

Championships have nothing to do with the value of a receiver. 

A lot of these guys are open when they’re covered. Consistent targets anywhere on the field, using any route.  I like Hill, he’s great.

For the original argument he’s much more than just someone who runs fast and Miami has a fun creative offense. So yes he’s a great WR that leads that WE group.

I’m not sure Quez’s speed really does much for our offense, and isn’t a requirement for our success. 

Hurts was outstanding today…but one thing to mention that I hope he and the coaches are acutely aware of…Hurts can make every throw on the field when he steps into it.  But when he throws on the run off balance, he only has the arm to float it.  Sometimes, that floater might be a 15-20 yard completion, but it’s a floater nonetheless.  There’s no shame in that: the same applies to prime Brees, Manning, and Brady.  But due to his athleticism, there seems to be this emphasis to get him running out of the pocket and looking downfield.  That’s Mahomes, Rodgers, Josh Allen’s game.  Our offense shouldn’t be getting into that.  When Hurts is forced to flush out or backpedal, it’s less likely to be a good result for us.

LVE went head first into Micah Parsons. He's had neck issues in the past so that's not a good sight.

Wasn’t sure who I wanted to win the game initially, turns out I just love watching the cowboys getting their ass kicked

1 minute ago, GoEagles614 said:

Championships have nothing to do with the value of a receiver. 

Winning does and it's not a shock wherever he goes those teams offensive look awesome. His gravity is real

Archived