EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season thru Week 9 - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, Dwide Schrude said:

Wasn’t sure who I wanted to win the game initially, turns out I just love watching the cowboys getting their ass kicked

Probably better for home field if the 49ers lost but whatever. Always root against the Cowboys. 

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Megatron, Moss, Rice. Those are the only 3 I’d take over Hill. Yes I’d take Hill over TO 

Harrison, Fitzgerald, Cris Carter, etc… 

He’s got quite a ways to go to make Top 5 all time. Great player … sure.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

So, is DeVonta Smith cool or do we have to worry about an unhappy camper?

He still mad at Quez when he had a great block 

33 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

Can you explain what this means so I know which emoji to react with 

Are you familiar with Bill Parcells?
If yes, are you familiar with the criteria he set forward regarding QB draftees?

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

Probably better for home field if the 49ers lost but whatever. Always root against the Cowboys. 

On the other hand we now have a two game lead in the division.

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

49ers are good and they play tough at home. 

Dallas is supposed to be a SB contender.  I thought SF would win but imagined it would be alot closer.  

Dallas is definitely being exposed. 

Winning is the main thing, but I just want some games where the offense blows out a team and scores a lot of points. 

Collinsworthless can't slurp Dallas tonight so it's Purdy. Enough already 

The NFC East got absolutely embarrassed in Primetime this week:

Monday Night: GMen 24-3 loss to Seahawks

Thursday Night: Washington 40-20 Loss to Bears

Sunday Night: Cowboys (Will be a loss) 41-10 49ers

Every NFC East Team had to go on the Road this week.  The Eagles are the only team to win, they are also undefeated in Primetime this year (2-0).  The GMen play the Bills next Sunday Night.  The Eagles next primetime game is in  2 weeks against Miami on Kelly Green Sunday Night Football. 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Winning is the main thing, but I just want some games where the offense blows out a team and scores a lot of points. 

We start hitting in the redzone we will

Dallas isn’t terrible.  They are a good team.  Their offense has very evenly distributed talent despite no dominant superstars.  The defense also has evenly distributed talent built around one true elite guy in Parsons.  Put it all together and thats a team that goes to the playoffs and should win a wild card game.  That’s what they have been, are now, and probably will continue to be for the next year or 2.  

Too many people either try to inflate them or are obsessed with hating them to acknowledge their very steady reality.  

4 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Dallas is supposed to be a SB contender.  I thought SF would win but imagined it would be alot closer.  

Dallas is definitely being exposed. 

Well, they aren't a physical team. I still think that defense is good and the 49ers romping them like this is concerning with the Eagles having issue in their secondary and needing another WR.

People are talking about Dallas being exposed when the Eagles will probably be against them as well defensively. 

7 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Still 14:05 to go.  Let's get to 50.

Dak is doing his bit. Just threw pick #4

:roll:

5 minutes ago, DevilMayRage said:

San Fran serving notice...Eagles better be on watch as they are not fing around.

They have officially peaked.  This is as good as they get.  Granted, this might be enough to win a SB.  But still, they’ll have to keep this up.  

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I thought Dallas would at least make it a game.

I didn't. They're frauds. Dak should have thrown plenty of picks that were simply dropped in previous games. They'll probably lose next week too after getting banged up this week 

Archived